- First time subscribers who use a promo code will be entitled to our standard seven day free trial.
- For first time subscribers, your promo code serves as a payment token and will be exhausted after your seven day trial ends.
- Existing and returning subscribers can apply a promo code from the my account page accessible from the primary profile on your account.
- You must have an active method of payment on file to use a promo code and/or our service in general.
- You might see an authorization hold when you apply a method of payment to your account but you won't incur your first charge until after your promotional code credit is exhausted.
- You can only use promo codes on monthly subscriptions.
- You won't see a modal to enter a promo code if you selected the annual subscription model.
- If you cancel your subscription and restart your service at a later time, you will forfeit all benefits associated with the promo code that you applied to your account.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
How to Apply:
1.) Go to HIDIVE.com and click on the Subscribe Now button.
2.) In order to redeem a code, you must select the monthly subscription option. The annual subscription option is not eligible to be combined with any additional discounts or promotions at this time.
3.) Enter your email address, password, and site username.
4.) Check your email for a confirmation code. You may want to check your spam folder for the email confirmation depending on your email domain's privacy settings.
5.) If you selected the monthly subscription, you will now see a modal that allows you to enter your promo code.
- If your promo code was accepted, you will be taken to a modal to enter a payment method.
- If your promo code was not accepted, you will receive an error message indicating why it wasn't accepted.
6.) Add your payment method and you are all set!
How to Confirm:
7.) Just to be sure, you can always confirm that your promo code was successfully applied by visiting your my account page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and check your promotions balance. Any number higher than $0 means that you have a credit balance on your account associated with a promo code.