HIDIVE is pleased to announce that Chromecast is now available for Android devices!
What devices can I stream from?
- Chromecast is currently support on Wi-Fi enabled Android 4.1 or later smartphones and tablets.
*Please note that iOS devices, Google Chrome web browsers, and browser extensions are currently not supported. *
What devices can I stream to?
- Chromecast receiver devices (Gen 1, Gen2, and Ultra)
- TVs with built in Chromecast. Supported TVs can be found here.
- Currently Chromecast will stream shows and movies in resolutions up to 1080p.
- There are no region restrictions. However, Chromecast will not work if you have a VPN enabled.
Subtitles and Audio
- Chromecasts supports yellow subtitles only, alternative audio (dubbing, other languages).
Please use the following links to address any questions related to Chromecast setup and support.
- More information about Chromecasts, please visit Chromecast info
- Connecting Chromecast to your TV and/or Wi-Fi network, see Chromecast setup
- For router compatibility and support, see Chromecast routers
- Please view our Chromecast support article for basic troubleshooting Chromecast tech support